The I.I. Blog Roll
- The I.I.
Copyright 2011, Irving Inquistion. Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
7:54 AM | Posted by The I.I. | | Edit Post
This blog thread posted by the Irving Inquisition uses some explicit language, as well as depicting some aspects of life in North Minneapolis that some readers may find objectionable. Reader discretion is advised.
Remember This Date
Not that today will live in infamy or anything like that, but this is noteworthy. It’s the middle of February and its -11 degrees in Minneapolis? Yikes, I’m staying in and working from home today.
In honor of this absurdly cold weather, here's a lovely countdown to Spring clock.
- Neighborhood of Times Past—Part 1
- A Racquetball Challenge
- Raising the Phoenix—Return of the Jordan Advantage...
- The 1522 Hillside Controversy
- Reality Check
- Mea Culpa
- Remember This Date
- Minneapolis Public Schools Falls Victim to Theft b...
- 2210 Irving Avenue North Vanishes
- Introducing Captain Poopgate
- Honest Marketing at the Store
- ▼ February (11)