The I.I. Blog Roll
- The I.I.
Copyright 2011, Irving Inquistion. Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
5:12 PM | Posted by The I.I. | | Edit Post
This blog thread posted by the Irving Inquisition uses some explicit language, as well as depicting some aspects of life in North Minneapolis that some readers may find objectionable. Reader discretion is advised.
Things Worth Saving
For this post, I actually don’t have much to say. This is more of a stop and smell the roses posting.
A friend of mine invited me over to show me their NoMi home they have been rehabbing. Things like solid oak doors and built-in buffets always touch me in a certain way. It makes me wonder why new construction rarely incorporates such tasteful craftsmanship.
Here are some lovely old home photos for your viewing pleasure…
|My favorite part of a Minneapolis home, the buffet.|
|A cozy spot to read or take a nap.|
|This is a sliding door, truly amazing!|
|I've never seen a bathtub like this one before.|
|Buffet #2; note the cavalier stacking of the stemware. Very nice.|
- Derrick Lowe is Building His Business
- To Make Anew
- Meet Theresa N. Yzaguirre: Nuisance Tabloid Writer...
- Thoughts on the State of the Union Address
- Strange Business Strategies
- Volunteering for Adult Literacy
- Donald W.R. Allen’s Conman Contract
- Tahtianna’s: Restaurant Review
- The Story About 2210 Irving Avenue North
- Victory 44: Restaurant Review
- Things Worth Saving
- Limelight for NoMi Liquor Stores—How to Fail a Bus...
- Mo' Better Blues
- Prepping for Demolition
- Fire on the 2700 Block of Knox Avenue North
- ▼ January (16)