The I.I. Blog Roll
- The I.I.
Copyright 2011, Irving Inquistion. Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
4:09 PM | Posted by The I.I. | | Edit Post
This blog thread posted by the Irving Inquisition uses some explicit language, as well as depicting some aspects of life in North Minneapolis that some readers may find objectionable. Reader discretion is advised.
1st Up: Meldahl’s Slum Spot Prepped for Demolition
Observe 1511 22nd Avenue North. A crew of city workers appeared with a bobcat and other heavy equipment. When asked what they were doing, they responded that they were disconnecting the utilities to that house.
|Ready to move out.|
Jerk Du Jour: MPD
Seriously? Really? No emergency lights and blocking traffic during rush hour? It’s one thing to be lazy, barely competent, and nearly incapable of upholding the law… But this is just stupid.
|Everything is a matter of perception... Think about that Grasshopper. (MPD)|
- Derrick Lowe is Building His Business
- To Make Anew
- Meet Theresa N. Yzaguirre: Nuisance Tabloid Writer...
- Thoughts on the State of the Union Address
- Strange Business Strategies
- Volunteering for Adult Literacy
- Donald W.R. Allen’s Conman Contract
- Tahtianna’s: Restaurant Review
- The Story About 2210 Irving Avenue North
- Victory 44: Restaurant Review
- Things Worth Saving
- Limelight for NoMi Liquor Stores—How to Fail a Bus...
- Mo' Better Blues
- Prepping for Demolition
- Fire on the 2700 Block of Knox Avenue North
- ▼ January (16)