The I.I. Blog Roll
- The I.I.
Copyright 2011, Irving Inquistion. Powered by Blogger.
Monday, August 30, 2010
8:49 AM | Posted by The I.I. | | Edit Post
This blog thread posted by the Irving Inquisition uses some explicit language, as well as depicting some aspects of life in North Minneapolis that some readers may find objectionable. Reader discretion is advised.
1st Up: Fix Up Your Castle
Commandment #1 of the Revitalizer’s Manifesto: Thou shalt fix thy castle!
Making improvements to your home is the obvious and most straight forward means towards revitalization. It also happens to be the most expensive as well. Most of my projects have been infrastructure in nature. The cosmetic stuff gets put on hold until the necessities have all been addressed.
Every year in the summer, I try to get at least one major home improvement project done on the house. This year was a blow out thanks to the Pohlad foundation and their interests in the Glengale Park area of Forest Heights. I got four home improvement projects done this summer. Checkout the video I made.
Jerk Du Jour: 1502 W. Broadway
- ► 2011 (56)
- A Story About the Sacrifice
- Revitalizer's Manifesto: Home Improvement
- Level 3 Sex Offender Moved In... Timothy Mark Walt...
- The NoMi Blog Wars
- Thug Lifestyle Part 2: The Ghetto Cars
- Return of Mount Trashmore!
- Meet Community Revitalizer: James Kpoto
- Take a Field Trip to So Low
- Lamenting Lowry
- Not Exactly Blue Sky Thinking
- Level 3 Sex Offender Moved In... Michael James Bar...
- Ordinary Day Turned Extraordinary Day!
- Gentrification is a Good Thing
- Walking the Beat
- Thug Lifestyle Part 1: The Booze
- ▼ August (16)